Sanela Čović, CHt
Sanela is a passionate hypnotherapist, regression therapist, and executive, life and teams coach. She integrates many different modalities into her work and this integrative approach is what makes her sessions unique. She is Reiki Usui Master Teacher and Professional Reiki Therapist. She has always been aware of the impact of trauma on people’s lives and is dedicated to helping them overcome it and continue living the way they always wanted. She holds Self-knowledge and Soul Purpose retreats in Spain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Germany and other countries. Sanela delivers sessions in English, Spanish, Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian both face-to-face and online worldwide. Sanela has served as Director of Strategy and Director of Membership at the Michael Newton Institute. Currently, she serves as MNI Advisory Council member for Europe.
From a very young age, she knew that she wanted to help people achieve a balanced, happy and fulfilled life. She has a BA in Philology and is a Teacher of Croatian and German Language and Literature, Certified Myers-Briggs® Type Indicator Facilitator, Certified Life Between Lives® Facilitator, IACT (International Association of Counselors and Therapists) Certified Hypnotherapist, Master Trainer Certified by IACT (International Association of Counselors and Therapists), Clinical Hypnosis Therapist, Life, Executive and Teams Coach, Licensed NLP Master Practitioner, Usui Reiki Master and Professional Reiki Therapist. After a long career in translation and interpretation in organizations such as the UN and the EU, she decided to change the course of her life and come to Spain where she continues her professional and personal development. She has always been aware of the impact of trauma on people’s lives and is dedicated to helping them overcome it and continue living the way they always wanted.
Thanks to the hypnosis sessions guided by Sanela, I have been able to discover aspects of myself that I was unaware of and that have allowed me to advance in my personal growth and have a broader vision of what to focus my efforts and inner work on.
Likewise, the sessions have provided us with a better understanding of the origin of certain difficulties and problems of people very close to me and, in this way, be able to guide and help them to overcome or transcend aspects that limited their day to day.
- Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) Facilitator The Myers-Briggs Company, UK
- Certified Life Between Lives® Facilitator, Michael Newton Institute, USA
- Yoga Nidra Instructor, Vedic Yoga Academy, India
- Master Trainer certified by IACT (International Association of Counselors and Therapists), USA
- HeartMath Certified Mentor at The Building Personal Resilience™, USA
- Treating depression with hypnosis, Michael Yapko, PhD, Spain
- End of Life Hypnosis, Roger Moore and Kelley T. Woods, USA
- Hypnosis for Children, Kelley T. Woods, USA
- Parts therapy, Roy Hunter, Spain
- Advanced Training in Regressive Hypnotherapy, Holistic Healing Center, NY, USA
- Certified Hypnotherapist, CHt by IACT (International Association of Counselors and Therapists), USA
- Ericksonian Hypnosis, Institute of Human Potential, Spain Clinical Hypnosis Practitioner, LESAM, Spain
- Past Life Regression Practitioner, LESAM, Spain
- Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Talent Institut, Spain
- Personal, executive and team coach, EFIC, Spain
- Professor of German and Croatian Language and Literature, University of Mostar, Bosnia-Herzegovina